ulitimate Forumz chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ulitimate Forumz chat

A SWEET PLACE TO COME

welcome to ultimate -formz chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I improve my penmanship?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I improve my penmanship?  Empty How do I improve my penmanship? Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

How do I improve my penmanship?

Comparing my handwriting to the work of a normal person who thinks his penmanship is mediocre, is like comparing the half-attractive girls on this website who think they're 'ugly' to the infamous Phantom of the Opera. Really; my penmanship is almost that bad. My handwriting is abominable.

How come mentally ill people like me generally have such poor handwriting? What I've noticed is that most people have been to taught to write in the same way I have, but still have average handwriting that's reasonably uniform and neat.

Many people are unable to read my writing. I don't know if they're just being mean, or if they genuinely can't make out what I've written. I just can't write normally, and I can't put my finger on the reason why.

If it's noteworthy, I'm also left-handed. What little penmanship I have is even worse if I attempt to write with my right hand.

Any advice? I know I should write in a tripod grip and move the pen across the paper by moving my shoulder, but that hasn't helped me much.

https://ultimate-forumz.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum